• All orders submitted after Friday at 12pm ET will not typically be shipped until the following Monday. We make every attempt to ship orders within 24 hours of receipt.
• All orders must be prepaid by credit card (Master Card, Visa, American Express) or Paypal. No CODs are accepted.
• Most orders are shipped the next business day.
• We offer free ground shipping on orders over $49 that ship to a single address within the 48 contiguous United States. Orders under $49 will be billed at standard shipping rates.
• If an incorrect shipping address is provided and delivery is made complete, we cannot reimburse you for your order.
• We are not responsible for any errors or omissions and are not obligated to sell merchandise or provide free shipping due to pricing errors.
• Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii will be charged a flat rate of $25 and sent via United States Postal Service (USPS).
• Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
• Our location in Massachusetts affects shipping times, as follows:
|1 Day||CT, MA, NH, RI, ME, VT|
|2 Days||NY, NJ, PA, DE, OH, VA, WV, KY, NC, SC, MD|
|3 Days||MI, IN, IL, WI, MN, IA, MO, TN, GA, AL, FL|
|4 Days||MS, LA, AR, OK, KS, NE, SD, ND, CO, East - Texas|
|5 Days||CA, OR, WA, NV, AZ, UT, ID, MT, WY, NM, AK, HI, West - Texas|
If you have any questions, please call us at 800-225-2558 between 9 AM - 5:30 PM ET.
International shipping charges DO NOT include customs charges and/or Duty. Duties, if applicable, are the responsibility of the purchaser and cannot be pre-determined by Dart World, Inc. Non-US and International customers with this concern should contact their customs office to determine if Duty will be charged and due upon delivery prior to completing their order.
We strive to ensure that your merchandise arrives in perfect condition. However, in the unfortunate event that your order arrives damaged, please follow the guidelines outlined below.
If you receive a package with visibly damaged packaging, please notify the delivery carrier immediately and request to file a damage claim. It is essential to document the damage with the carrier at the time of delivery. Please retain all original packaging materials for inspection purposes.
After reporting the damage to the carrier, please contact info@DWoriginal.com within 48 hours of receiving the damaged merchandise. Provide us with the necessary details, including your order number, a description of the damage, and any supporting documentation or photographs and we will guide you through the return process.
Dart World, Inc. will replace any defective items at no-charge and will issue a return label. Please call us at 800-225-2558 and obtain a Return Authorization number. In some instances, Dart World, Inc. will send out replacement parts.
HOW TO RETURN
1. Properly repackage the items to prevent movement or damage during transit.
2. Include your name, address, and phone number.
3. Return the item(s) to Dart World, Inc. at 140 Linwood St. Lynn, MA 01905.
4. Keep your receipt in case the package is lost by the carrier.
Please Note: A 15% restocking fee may be applied to all returned, non-defective merchandise.
Refunds do not cover shipping costs.